It’s easy to get confused between the two – both appear to be the same, but their prices can differ greatly. So, as ever, we’re here to help uncover the two products.
Original HP Toners
The original HP toner is manufactured by the printer brand (Hewlett Packard) itself, known as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). This original HP toner is generally more expensive compared to the recycled original HP toner. It has an average fault rate of 2-3%.
Recycled Original HP Toner
A recycled original HP toner produces the exact same print quality as the original. It is made from an empty original cartridge, which is then professionally remanufactured to produce the recycled original HP toner. These toners have an average fault rate of 1-2%.
Empty OEM toners are returned to recyclers or remanufacturers where they are inspected thoroughly. These cartridges are checked to see if they are good enough to be recycled, sanitized, then any defected parts are removed and reassembled after being filled with ink. Recycled original HP toners provide the same quality as originals, but can cost you up to 75% less.
Here at Mouse2House we sell both the original and recycled original HP toners. These recycled toners are professionally remanufactured by our suppliers, GreenTech who are based in Peterborough, and produce the same quality as the originals, but at a much lower cost.
Our guarantee on our recycled original toners includes:
- 24hr replacements
- 100% money back guarantee
- 100% compatible with the originals.
If you would like to find out what savings you could be making then click here.
- Recycled Toners: What is the Difference between Recycled Toners and Compatible Toners?
- Inks and Toners: How Comparison Shopping can Pay When Buying Inks and Toners online
- Recycled Toners: What’s the deal with Recycled Toners?
- Inks And Toners: Is It Worth Buying Inks And Toners Online?
- HP Toners: 1 Year Guarantee on all Recycled Original HP Toners